Hallow's Eve Hallow's Eve

Sweet

That was amazing dude. Thank you for using our song, the band appreciates it. You have some sick talent. If you need a custom song message us we'll see what we can do. Can we put this on our dvd's, we'll give you all the credit for the movie and we can send it to you if you would like.

BBG saber battle1 BBG saber battle1

WTF?

Please don't use my songs anymore... That was bad...

100% Customer Service 100% Customer Service

Perfect music lol

I think it has a lot of potential, I cant say anything bad about the music, considering I wrote it lol. improve the graphics and make it longer. I'd do a fight scene with it, like it's a transformer or something crazy like that.

Ryokan 1.1 Ryokan 1.1

I found the game itself very boring, and no, A techno remix of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" is not original music.

LiabilityGames responds:

Where does it sound like "The Wall?"

Drone Defence Drone Defence

Way too easy.

make some better upgrades, different enemies, a shop instead of the setup it has.

Chaos Man Chaos Man

Needs work

Way too easy. it should have levels and more moves. maybe speed them up more or make them fight back. even adding music or better sound would have helped.

Energy.::. Energy.::.

Cool

Nice flow, I would put something different behind those voices though, check out my latest.

Kilroy505 responds:

thanks :P yea as i said im just testing voices for now :P

Airstrike Summit (DEMO) Airstrike Summit (DEMO)

Pretty cool

Sounds like it should be in a game. I like that electronic thing. Check out my latest. This makes me want to flay a ship and bomb aliens lol.

Kaizerwolf responds:

Thanks. :)

Solus- Fateful Night Solus- Fateful Night

Wow

I like this. It has a very sad atmosphere and I think that is hard to accomplish anymore. check out my latest. I think this would be great with some better mixing.

SolusLunes responds: